Why Choose Benefex?
Our Promise to You
At Benefex We:
- Consist of professionals with the knowledge, experience and dedication to be premier authorities on employee benefit programs.
- Always remains totally independent of product suppliers and unbiased in our recommendations to our clients.
- Place our client’s interests ahead of our own and ensure that we consistently add value to our client/consultant relationship.
- Are pro-active in keeping our clients fully informed of emerging issues, marketplace developments and legislative changes that impact employee benefit programs.
- Partner with our clients, as an extension of their own resources, to ensure their programs support the attainment of their business objectives and meet the needs of their people.
Our commitments to our clients are as follows:
- Same day acknowledgement and update on any new general requests or questions received by phone or email
- 5 business days for ad-hoc requests to analyze policy coverage and cost with benchmark comparisons. Such a review would also be part of our initial service package for new clients and would thereafter be scheduled at regular intervals outside of ad-hoc requests
- 5 business days to develop and
cost benefitplan design change proposals in response to an ad-hoc request. Such a review would also be part of our initial service package for new clients and would thereafter be scheduled at regular intervals outside of ad-hoc requests
- Same day acknowledgement and update on any new requests for strategical funding reviews. 5 business days for formal reporting and financial analysis. Such a review would also be part of our initial service package for new clients and would thereafter be scheduled at regular intervals outside of ad-hoc requests
- Policy renewal reports to be delivered 1 month in advance of the policy renewal date. All negotiations with benefit providers to be completed prior to this date
*All commitments made under the assumption that any data housed and/or tracked by third parties would be made readily available to Benefex for analyses
A large part of the provision of excellent service is a commitment to timeliness. Responses to ad-hoc service requests, as well as regular correspondence and reporting will be delivered with a focus on both quality and speed.
Each business relationship with Benefex centers around our commitment to ensure our clients have a complete understanding of the mechanics of all of the programs and services we arrange, including the ways in which we are compensated. We fully disclose our compensation, whether in the form of fee-for-service or commission. We also ensure our clients understand the impact that commissions will have on the pricing of their programs.
At Benefex, we do not represent any single insurer, provider or arrangement. Our belief that every client is unique and requires solutions that are specific to their organization is at the core of everything we do. We believe:
- The unique needs and characteristics of our clients should be considered in choosing a provider or solution that is best for them
- Each provider possesses their own unique strengths and superiorities as compared to their competitors
- Our clients’ needs, in both the short and the long term, are the primary consideration in choosing the best solution
- Recommendations provided to our clients should not be influenced by compensation, bonuses or other incentives
We remove the “mysteries” associated with benefits and pension programs by ensuring clients fully understand their risks and the solutions we recommend. We are committed to educating decision makers on the mechanics behind the pricing of any given solution and to fully explaining changes to pricing being imposed by providers.