Employee Benefit Packages
Benefex provides Employee Consulting Services and Employment Packages in Edmonton.
Edmonton Consulting and Brokerage Services
Our success is based on building strong, lasting relationships with our clients. We continually strive to get to know our clients better so that we can fully understand their needs and offer the most appropriate solutions and advice.
For Existing Programs, Our Services Include
- Meetings to fully understand your business
including:human capital needs, risk tolerance, and plans for growth
- Complete program reviews
including:analysis of plan design, funding arrangement(s), pooling arrangements, etc. Comprehensivereview of provider options including developmentof a detailed set of specifications and analyses regarding all financial and non-financial considerations, with regard to provider strengths and weaknesses.
- Implementation management of new plans or existing plan transfers
- Annual independent renewal rate analysis and negotiations with providers
- Claims data monitoring and forecasting, including trend reporting
- Generation and suggestion of new concepts to amend coverage or structure
Products We Offer
Employee Life, Dependent Life
- Lump sum monetary death benefit
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - traditional or specialty programs
- Lump sum monetary death or injury benefit
Optional Life, Optional AD&D
- Additional coverage offered to employees on a voluntary basis
Critical Illness - manditory or optional
- Lump sum monetary illness benefit
Weekly wage loss replacement benefits
- Fully insured
- Self-Insured, third party adjudication and claims management
- Self-insured – third party “advice to pay” models
- Monthly wage loss replacement benefits
- Medical expense coverage
- Dental expense coverage
Health Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible tax deductible funds for basic and/or extra spending on medical/dental items
Taxable Spending Accounts
- Fully flexible funds covering valuable items and services for employees
Medical Second Opinions
Employee and Family Assistance Plans (EFAPs)
- Professional counselling for life stressors
- Life/Disability Top-up
- Executive Spending Accounts
- Health Risk Assessments
There are many options when building an employee benefits plan. Most enterprises will have the choice to finance their own plan and take their own risks, or to hire an insurance company to do so on their behalf. A company may decide to take a refund when premium is much higher than claims, if they are also willing to risk a deficit when premium is lower than claims. Benefex will fully explain your options and forecast model results over the long term.
Under this method, our individual costs are usually based on demographics (such as age and gender) and therefore, the typical claiming pattern of those fitting your demographic. But what if your costs were based on only the specific claims that you alone have made? Benefex takes the necessary care to ensure that our clients are fully educated on all pricing methods and their consequences.